Subaru Hitachi SH7051 EJ152 EJ202

Как и чем? Машина европейка
Блоки управления на UJ WA12212920/128KB. Крайне капризны к просадке напряжения при записи.
PCMFlash 16-й модуль. В Алексе тоже, вроде бы есть поддержка этих процев.
P.S. Одна уже прошита и обкатывается) Subaru Forester SF Turbo: 99-00гг.

Чем пошить аутбек 2006 г денсо 112300-1761. Кесс инденты не даёт.

Получен полный дамп прошивки с Forester Cross Sport EJ202.
После небольших корректировок калибровок АКПП, отлично подходит для "свапа" Impreza EJ152 на EJ202 :D

Помоги мне.

Для Impreza
У меня есть автомобиль с двигателем EJ-202 (MT).

Приобрел на днях PCM-flash (модуль 16).
Цель состоит в том, чтобы изменить количество срабатывания клапана ISC.

Я сделал линию, соединяющую источник питания, землю, K-Line и разъем ECU / B-135 от порта OBD2, чтобы я мог работать дома. Но это не читается.

Для связи с портом OBD2 используется OpenPort 2.0-H.

Там в любом случае?

If you can write in english, better do it)) Because translater fu*ked all question))

please tell me.

I own an Impreza equipped with an EJ-202 (MT) engine.

I recently got a PCM flash (module 16).
This is to change the amount of operation of the ISC valve.

I made a line to connect the power supply, ground, K-Line, and ECU / B-135 connector from the OBD2 port so that I can work at home.
OpenPort 2.0-H is used for communication with the OBD2 port.

But I can't read it. Is there a way to read the data from the ECU?

If ecu have SH7051 cpu, you can't read it with any software. I can write it remotly. I can't understand what ISC valve? May be wrong termi nology?

Idle speed control valve? , sorry can't do nothin with it. I can switch off egr valve, rear O2 sensor.

Thank you for your answer.

As I saw elsewhere, can I read and write remotely?

I also wanted to change the ISC settings because my vehicle is only front-wheel drive.

Both the Legacy and Forester are fuel injection settings for four-wheel drive, so if it is a front-wheel drive vehicle
Since there is no transfer of missions, etc., the number of revolutions of the ECU will be exceeded and it cannot be controlled well.

I finally found out the cause last year.

As an aside, it seems that manual transmissions require more rotational force than automatic transmissions.

A long time ago, it was equipped with an EJ-202 (AT) engine. When I started the engine with the ECU for automatic transmission, idling was quiet. However, if you drive as it is, an error will occur and you will not be able to use it.

Only remote writing is possible. AT and MT firmware's are different. Also some elements on PCB have difference.

22611 ad992 ej25 распиновка

ПОМОГИТЕ РАСПИНОВКОЙ ДЛЯ ЭТОГО БЛОКА

Назад
Верх Низ