• ЗАРЕГИСТРИРУЙТЕСЬ ПРЯМО СЕЙЧАС И ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПОДАРОК !!

РАЗДАЧА БЕЗ ВСЯКИХ УСЛОВИЙ, РЕПОСТОВ, ПАРОЛЕЙ

Платные программы для ЧИП-тюнинга

- СКАЧАТЬ БЕСПЛАТНО ТУТ -

Быстро! Все свободные калибровщики видят заказ.

Качественно! Администрация форума следит за качеством выполнения заказов.

Гарантия! В случае спорных ситуаций администрация поможет решить вопросы.

Контакты менеджера по всем вопросам: +7 912 756 02 94 Анатолий | WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram |

ОФОРМИТЬ ЗАКАЗ
  • В ДАННОМ РАЗДЕЛЕ НЕЛЬЗЯ ПРЕДЛАГАТЬ СВОИ УСЛУГИ ИЛИ ВСТУПАТЬ В ОБСУЖДЕНИЯ. В РАЗДЕЛЕ "ЗАКАЗ ПРОШИВОК" МОГУТ ПИСАТЬ ТОЛЬКО КЛИЕНТЫ И КАЛИБРОВЩИКИ. ЗА НАРУШЕНИЕ - БАН БЕЗ ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЯ. ЕСЛИ ХОТИТЕ ПОЛУЧИТЬ СТАТУС КАЛИБРОВЩИКА, ОБРАТИТЕСЬ К АДМИНИСТРАТОРУ.

Will BKP engine run on BKD software?

Unq

Участник форума
Реакции
Hello friends!

I apologize for writing to you in English, but my knowledge of Russian is not enough to make me understandable.

I have a situation here.
I received a car with an error on the EGR.
The car is a Passat 2007 2.0 diesel with BKP code engine. This car has an electric EGR with position sensor, but in the live values we found only EGR values calculated indirectly from the volume of air measured by MAF.
When I searched the engine ECU, I found that it is actually a computer for the BKC engine, but the BKC engines are 1.9 diesel. I read the software in the computer and found that it is for BKD engine.
So we have a BKP patient, with a BKC ECU harware, that contains BKD software ...
Now the problem is that BKD motors have vacuum EGR and not electrically driven, hence the EGR error.
My question is:
Will removing EGR from BKD software solve my BKP engine problem? My estimate is yes, but I want to be 100% sure because I don't know and if the MAF calculation algorithm will be affected.

Назад
Верх Низ