VAZA TCHIPASHVILI
Новенький
- Регистрация
- 18.04.24
- Сообщения
- 2
- Реакции
- 0
Custom TunerPro XDF files for any BMW
Hi everyone,
I make custom XDF files for TunerPro for any BMW model and ECU.
The screenshot below is an example: an XDF I made for a BMW F15 with the N63 engine (Bosch MEVD17.2.H). The maps are grouped into clear categories:
- Torque limits
- Torque monitoring
- Driver demand and pedal (per drive mode)
- Load limits
- Boost and wastegate
- Overboost
- Ignition timing
- Fuel (AFR)
- Rev limiters and launch control
- Vmax (top speed limiter)
- Pops and bangs (overrun burble) and exhaust flap
- Fan and cooling
- Valvetronic (valve lift)
- VANOS (camshaft spread)
- Sport display calibration
- Axis breakpoints
Every map has a clear English name that shows which drive mode or gearbox it belongs to, plus the original Bosch name, and it is shown in real units (Nm, bar, AFR, °C, rpm).
If you need a map or table that is not in the file, just tell me and I will add it.
Thank you for your attention.
VLTune
Hi everyone,
I make custom XDF files for TunerPro for any BMW model and ECU.
The screenshot below is an example: an XDF I made for a BMW F15 with the N63 engine (Bosch MEVD17.2.H). The maps are grouped into clear categories:
- Torque limits
- Torque monitoring
- Driver demand and pedal (per drive mode)
- Load limits
- Boost and wastegate
- Overboost
- Ignition timing
- Fuel (AFR)
- Rev limiters and launch control
- Vmax (top speed limiter)
- Pops and bangs (overrun burble) and exhaust flap
- Fan and cooling
- Valvetronic (valve lift)
- VANOS (camshaft spread)
- Sport display calibration
- Axis breakpoints
Every map has a clear English name that shows which drive mode or gearbox it belongs to, plus the original Bosch name, and it is shown in real units (Nm, bar, AFR, °C, rpm).
If you need a map or table that is not in the file, just tell me and I will add it.
Thank you for your attention.
VLTune
Вложения
You must be registered for see attachments list