Ford IDS and FDRS with license

Тоже интересна стоимость!

Тоже интересна стоимость!
Remote install software package:

1. Remote install Ford IDS and FDRS with License one year
(including Ford-Non Dealer Motorcraft account to login) price: 129$ (USD) for 1 laptop. This option compatible VCM2, VCM3 clone and original. This option is full functions.

2. Remote install Ford FJDS and FDRS with license one year (including Ford-Non Dealer Motorcraft account to login) price: 129$ (USD) for 1 laptop. This option compatible all J2534 insterface.
* If you only have the J2534 device this is your only option although maybe some software features will be more limited than using VCM2 or VCM3.

Extra Options
Also if you want to use PATS function, Programming online, Parameter reset ECU online, Programming key. So you can rent an Ford dealer account to login

1. Support login Ford dealer account price 25$ (USD) / one time login.

2. Sell Ford dealer account price 207$/ (USD) for 6 months

3. Sell Ford dealer account price 393$ (USD)/ 1 year.

Contact to me via Whatsapp: +84938503316

Hi. please price?

Remote install software package:

1. Remote install Ford IDS and FDRS with License one year
(including Ford-Non Dealer Motorcraft account to login) price: 129$ (USD) for 1 laptop. This option compatible VCM2, VCM3 clone and original. This option is full functions.

2. Remote install Ford FJDS and FDRS with license one year (including Ford-Non Dealer Motorcraft account to login) price: 129$ (USD) for 1 laptop. This option compatible all J2534 insterface.
* If you only have the J2534 device this is your only option although maybe some software features will be more limited than using VCM2 or VCM3.

Extra Options
Also if you want to use PATS function, Programming online, Parameter reset ECU online, Programming key. So you can rent an Ford dealer account to login

1. Support login Ford dealer account price 25$ (USD) / one time login.

2. Sell Ford dealer account price 207$/ (USD) for 6 months

3. Sell Ford dealer account price 393$ (USD)/ 1 year.

Contact to me via Whatsapp: +84938503316

Hello. Do you need an IDS FDRS License online? Online DEALER account? I can do it for a year with AUTOMATIC LOGIN TO FDRS AND THE LICENSE HAS IDS AND FDRS FOR A YEAR

Назад
Верх Низ