Need Help: IMMO OFF Request - Land Rover Discovery 3 2.7L TDV6 (Siemens SID201)

mwisho265

Новенький
Регистрация
15.05.26
Сообщения
6
Реакции
1
Hi everyone,
I am trying to perform an IMMO OFF on a Land Rover Discovery 3 2.7L TDV6, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me modify my original dump file.
I have already successfully read the original firmware file using PCMflash (Module 43) via a Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 interface.
Here are the specific details of the ECU from my identification read:
  • Vehicle: Land Rover Discovery 3 2.7L TDV6
  • ECU Type: Siemens/Continental SID201
  • Protocol: [43] JLR: Discovery 3 2.7L TDV6 (SID201)
  • SW Version: 5122079008A0
  • Calibration: NNW503161 4223
  • Hardware: NNN500560
 

Вложения

You must be registered for see attachments list
There is no immobilizer in the PCM on the Discovery 3.
 
If you want to replace the PCM, you need to reset it to "virgin" state.
 
You will also need a Ktag to load the virgin file; let me know if you need help.
 
SDD в эту машину можно привязать блок даже не делая его вирджин
 
Sid201 с вскрытием ktag, потом только sdd как новый
 
Назад
Верх Низ